Terms and conditions
Please read through the following Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. They comprise the terms on
which the purchaser ("you") is permitted to purchase items from Neficon Finland Ltd ("us", also referred
to as "we" and "our") on this website.
If you purchase any item advertised for sale on this Website, this shall be taken to constitute acceptance
by you of these Terms:
• Payments are possible by major credit cards and PayPal.
• All products listed and sold via this website are copyrighted to ©Neficon Finland Ltd.
3. Placing an Order
• You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you submit your order.
After this point, we will assume that all information provided as part of your order is correct and
will process your order accordingly so please take care to check your order before sending it to
• You will be charged for the Product(s) you wish to purchase (via our payment processing
provider) at the point of placing your order.
• After you place an order, we will send you an email confirming that your order has been
received by our system. Your card will be charged at the point you place the order.
• In case of physical products you will receive another email when your order is dispatched
• All Products are subject to availability and the Contract between us will only be formed when
we send you the Order Confirmation. If any Product(s) that you have ordered are not
available, we will notify you and where you have already paid for the relevant Product(s),
we will refund you the price of such Product(s).
4. Right of cancellation
• Electronics products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
• In case of ordering physical products, provided that you are an individual and are not buying
goods on behalf of a business, you can cancel your order without giving any reason within
14 days from the day on which you receive your items (or the last item if they were shipped
separately). You must notify us of your cancellation.
• You can notify us through our online contact form on http://ppe-info.com/contact-us.html
• You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us, unless we delivered it to you
in error or it is faulty. You must send the item back to us no later than 14 days from the day
on which you notified us of your cancellation, by following the instructions we send you.
• We will refund the price of the item no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive
the item back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide evidence reasonably
acceptable to us that you have sent the item back. We'll refund the same means of payment
as you used to make your purchase.
5. Delivery of physical goods
• Neficon will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf, for the goods ordered by you to the
person and address you give us at the time you make your order. Delivery will be made as
soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of dispatch of
• Delivery costs may be added to the total price of orders delivered by mail.
• You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to
you from our distribution center.
6. Electronic Products
• The download link is available for 24 hours after the successful payment.
• E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable. If you have problems with downloading
a book, please contact us.
• E-books are supplied as .pdf (Portable Document Format) files.
• Permission is granted to download and use a SINGLE copy of an e-book per purchase.
• Neficon Finland Ltd is certain that all e-book files supplied are safe for download and do not
carry any malware which could harm or otherwise damage or render inoperable the purchaser's
reader/computer. However, all e-book files are purchased at the purchaser's risk.
• Neficon Finland Ltd cannot be held responsible for the loss of e-book files or any of our
products, after their initial receipt. E-book files are subsequently stored at the purchaser's risk,
accidentally deleted/damaged files cannot be replaced by Neficon Finland Ltd unless such loss
or damage is on the part of Neficon Finland Ltd.
• Neficon Finland Ltd is not responsible for any third party information on their site.
Links to websites are given with a view to being helpful. Neficon Finland Ltd cannot be held
responsible for the content on any third party websites
Neficon Finland Ltd, business ID FI25074911
The applied VAT is shown on the summary page before the payment.
EU Customers (seller’s VAT number FI25074911):
The total price shown includes the normal VAT applied in Finland. VAT is not charged from other EU
businesses than Finnish businesses that fill in their valid VAT number.
The total price shown includes the VAT applied on electronic services in purchaser’s country. VAT is not
charged from other EU businesses than Finnish businesses that fill in their valid VAT number.
We reserve the right to charge you any applicable unbilled VAT and other related charges if you provide
a VAT registration number that is determined to be invalid, not in accordance with your business details,
or that the tax authorities have deemed not to be related to you. You hereby authorize
Neficon Finland Ltd. to debit your credit or debit card for any such unbilled VAT;
Non EU customers (seller’s VAT number FI25074911)
VAT is not applied to customers outside EU.
When ordering goods from Neficon for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and
taxes that are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs
clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office
for further information.
Additionally, please note that when ordering from Neficon, you are considered the importer of record
and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Payment service provider
Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) acts as an implementer of the payment handling service and as a Payment
Service Provider. Paytrail Oyj will be shown as the recipient in the invoice and Paytrail Oyj will forward
the payment to the merchant.
Paytrail Oyj is an authorized Payment Institution. For reclamations, please contact the website you
made your payment to.
Paytrail Oyj, business ID 2122839-7
Phone: +358 207 181830+358 207 181830
Paytrail Oyj (FI2122839) provides netbank related payment transfer services in co-operation with
Finnish banks and credit institutions. For consumer the service works exactly the same way as
traditional web payments.
• If the goods Neficon delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery
is of an incorrect quantity, Neficon shall have no liability to you unless you notify Neficon in writing at
our contact address of the problem within ten working days of the delivery of goods in question.
• If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were dispatched
to you, Neficon shall have no liability to you unless you notify Neficon in writing at our contact
address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
• If you notify a problem to Neficon under this condition, Neficon only obligation will be, at its option,
to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or
defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original
method of payment.
• Neficon will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any
problem you notify to Neficon under this condition and Neficon shall have no liability to pay any
money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the
goods in question under paragraph above.
• Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer
under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Neficon liability
to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
• Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the
Neficon shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in
doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance
beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Neficon excludes its
liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.